Terms and Conditions
Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd will provide the Services to The Clients on the terms and conditions of this Service Agreement.
IT IS AGREED hence:
The Definitions and Interpretation rules for the Service Agreement of Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd have been stated.
- OPERATIONAL FUNCTION OF THE AGREEMENT
2.1 The methods by which the Client may engage Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd, Request for Services, select the appropriate Emvigo Employee and perform other day-to-day activities pursuant to this Contract- fall within the terms and conditions on Emvigo’s website, which on incorporation, forms part of this Service Agreement.
2.2 The Client agrees to the point that by entering into this Agreement with Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd, this Agreement does not establish or otherwise constitute an employment relationship or agreement with Emvigo. This Agreement also does not create a partnership or agency relationship between The Client and the Emvigo Employee who is not authorized by authority to enter into written or oral (whether implied or express) contracts on behalf of The Client.
- DURATION OF AGREEMENT
3.1 This Agreement will commence on the Commencement Date and will continue on a month to month term until terminated, according to clause 12.
- PAYMENT AGREEMENT
4.1 The Client must pay Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd for Services in amounts, at the set upon time, and upon such terms and conditions on Emvigo’s website which, on incorporation forms part of this Service Agreement.
- NO LIABILITY OF EMVIGO
5.1 Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd is not liable for any damage, loss, costs or compensation (whether direct or indirect) which The Client may suffer, or for which The Client may become liable, arising from situations of:
- a) The introduction by Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd of Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employees to The Client (or any delay in such introduction);
- b) The failure of any Emvigo Employee to accept an offer of an Assignment; or
- c) The performance of any Emvigo Employee who accepts an Assignment with The Client.
- THE CLIENT’S INDEMNITY TO EMVIGO
6.1 The Client indemnifies Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd in respect of losses, liabilities or claims arising from or related to:
- a) Any acts and omissions of any Emvigo Employee when performing his or her obligations during a work with The Client;
- b) Any injury suffered by (including death of) a Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee because of that Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee performing his or her obligations; and
- d) Any damage to property because of the performance of any obligations by a Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee.
6.2 The Client indemnifies Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd in respect of any claims by a Emvigo Employee, arising from the termination of the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee Assignment by The Client and/or any breaches of laws applicable in any jurisdiction in which the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee may operate or provides the Services.
RESTRICTION ON THE DIRECT HIRING OF EMVIGO TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD’s SERVICE EMPLOYEES
7.1 In the situation of termination of this Contract, The Client or a related body corporate cannot make an offer of a contract, permanent employment, further projects or different assignments to a Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee who is performing an Assignment for The Client (or who has performed an Assignment for The Client during the previous twelve months) until after 12 months following the end of this Contract.
7.2 The Client cannot offer direct contract, permanent employment, projects or assignments to a Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee ’s friends, family members, referrals and network to perform an Assignment for The Client without the proper involvement and approval of Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd.
7.3 Exchanging and asking for any information relating to the agreement such as contract payments and rate between Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd and Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee is strictly prohibited under this agreement.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
8.1 All the materials prepared by the Emvigo Employee during the term of this Contract shall be the sole property of The Client and the ownership of and any Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in any such work shall vest in The Client. All information regarding The Client’s customers, users, and in particular and without limitation, customers, user of Client’s site, and all rights associated with such information are the exclusive property of The Client.
8.2 In the situation of termination of the Contract, the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee will immediately deliver any material, software or hardware given by The Client to Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd so that Emvigo may return them to The Client, subject to payment of freight changes by The Client.
8.3 Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd, the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee and The Client acknowledge and agree that they cannot use, re-use, distribute, publish, license, sub-license, reproduce, create derivative work, copy, supply or communicate any Intellectual Property Right which belongs to the other party except as required by law.
All parties (including the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee) agree that they will handle all Personal Information in accordance with the Privacy Laws, and that they will use Personal information solely for the purpose of carrying out their respective obligations pursuant to this Contract.
- INFORMATION THAT IS SOLELY CONFIDENTIAL
10.1 Subject to 10.2, all Parties may only disclose any Confidential Information where disclosure is required by law or by any notice, order or regulation of any regulatory authority.
10.2 When a Disclosure Obligation occurs:
- a) The Party that is subject to the Disclosure Obligation must inform the other party via writing, of any disclosure required by a Disclosure Obligation before or, if this is not practical, as soon as the disclosure is made.
- b) The Party that is subject to the Disclosure Obligation must use justifiable or reasonable endeavours to (and assist the other Party to) restrict distribution of the Confidential Information disclosed and otherwise take all reasonable steps to preserve the confidentiality of the Confidential Information the subject of the Disclosure Obligation.
- c) All parties must consult with each other to agree to the content of any announcement the Party, that is subject to the Disclosure Obligation, is required to make (to the extent practical within the requirements of the Disclosure Obligation).
- d) The Party that is subject to the Disclosure Obligation must not, without the prior and proper written consent of the other Party, take (or omit to take, or procure, suffer, or permit to be taken) any action as a result of which it may become subject to a legal obligation to disclose Confidential Information, except for actions which necessarily arise in connection with the this Agreement.
- WARRANTY AGREEMENT
Each party represents and warrants to the other party that:
- a) There are no claims, actions, proceedings or investigations pending or threatened against it or by it of which it is aware, and which may have a material effect on the subject matter of this Contract.
- b) It has with it, all the licences, authorisations, consents, approvals and permits required by all applicable laws and regulations in order to perform its obligations under this Contract, and otherwise complies with all laws and regulations applicable to the performance of those obligations;
- TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
12.1 The first party may immediately (or with effect from any later date), terminate this Contract by written notice to the other party if:
- a) the other party materially breaches this Contract or any other Contract between the parties and fails to make remedy of such breach within 5 Business Days of receipt of notice from the first party specifying the breach and requiring it to be remedied;
- b) a controller, liquidator, receiver, administrator or other like person is appointed for the whole or substantially the whole of the other party’s assets, undertaking or business;
- c) a mortgagee or chargee enforces a security, held in respect of the whole or substantially the whole of the other party’s assets undertaking or business;
- d) a scheme of arrangement between the other party and its creditors is entered into; or
- e) the other party becomes insolvent or is otherwise unable to pay its debts as and when they become due.
12.2 All provisions of this agreement that are capable of having effect will survive its termination.
12.3 The expiry of this contract or termination of this Contract will not affect or limit any accrued rights of the parties.
12.4 Upon termination:
(a) The Client will return to Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd all Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd’s Confidential Information, copies of Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd’s Intellectual Property Rights and any other property Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd has provided to The Client during the Contract; and
(b) Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd and/or the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee will return to The Client all The Client’s Confidential Information, copies of The Client’s Intellectual Property Rights and any other property The Client has provided to Remove Staff and/or the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee during the Contract.
The Client accepts the scope, terms and conditions of this Contract and as set out within the terms and conditions on Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd’s website at www.emvigotech.com , which by incorporation form part of this Contract by:
(a) The Client making a Request for Services; or
(b) The Client appointing Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd to provide services to The Client; or
(c) The Client making a payment of any amounts listed under Schedule 1, including but not limited to set up fees, monthly fees and/or any payment of Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd invoices (whichever is the earliest); or
(d) The Client making its acceptance electronically or in any other format provided by Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- DUTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY
- Both Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd and the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee agree that during this Contract they may each have access to Confidential Information of The Client.
- Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd and the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee undertake not to disclose, use or deal with any Confidential Information regarding The Client except:
- for providing the Services;
- when required to do so by law; or
- with the written consent of the Client.
- Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to, any information, which relates to the business, processes, operation, methodology, communications, information, techniques, services, pricing, strategies, programming or research or any information that Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd or the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Provider acquired during the term of this Contract.
- On the termination of this Contract, or earlier if required to do so by either party, the Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee shall return to the Client any material containing Confidential Information then in his or her possession, or destroy or delete any copies of such material in his or her possession. Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee must carry out an immediate hand over of all existing tasks.
FEE STRUCTURE- SCHEDULE 1
- If The Client agrees to the proposal by Emvigo, client enters a separate agreement where all the terms and conditions which includes Scope, Estimation, Pricing, Milestones specific to the customer is listed down.
- The Client must pay Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd for the Services in advance by using either of the following 2 options:
(a) Milestone payments
(b) regular monthly payments
– Credit Card Online Payment
– Direct Debit of Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
– Electronic Fund Transfer
- Each payment is to be made in advance or on an agreed fixed monthly date
- The Clients are able to make payments via electronic fund transfer (EFT) into Emvigo Technologies Pvt Ltd’s INR bank accounts.