Get Your Dream Job
As Delivery Manager you will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific
product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team. You’ll be adept at
delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher
level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process will enable
the resource to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing
teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
● Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management
methodology, learning & iterating frequently
● Understand client requirements, deliver products in intermediate steps and maintaining the flexibility of the product.
● Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate
this into user stories
● Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be
done against the capacity and capability of the team
● Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
● Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage
● Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and
knowledge and bringing in best practice.
● Process standardization across the whole team.
● Identifying the skill set of the team members and redefining their roles to produce the
Skills and experience
It’s essential that you have:
● Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
● Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
● Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
● Understanding of the digital landscape
● Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
● Knowledge in Python, Java, C#, R languages(optional).